8.10.10

continuation

It hasn't taken me long to realize that my focus, when it comes to my photography, is food. There's something about photographing food and drinks and ingredients that just turns me on, so to speak, like nothing else. I don't have my own studio (for the time being) and I don't have a lot of equipment (I have a desk lamp and some white plates and nice glasses. Yup), so my subjects need to be relatively small unless I happen to be working outside.

Anyway, long story short: I've decided to take that focus and run with it, and create a little world for it all on its own. I also plan to dabble more in fashion photography and explore those techniques a little more.

My older work, as well as more general subjects, can still be found at I Water My Sidewalk; I will continue to update there with various miscellaneous work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket